Sichuan, Sichuan

Depo Energy COO, Bernard Brown's Fraud Lawsuit that was filed against him with the US District Court of Northern Texas will be posted online along with all email correspondence.

Bernard Brown, who is now COO of Depo Energy in Dallas, Texas was responsible for an F rating with the Better Business Bureau for taking customers money and not delivering any product with 21 complaint filed by doctors and patients.

A new complaint was sent to Chris Geisert regarding Bernard Brown lying about taking money and not receiving any product.

The emails will show in detail how the Posture Pal CEO, Bernard Brown uses deceit to run a business.

The emails will show how he screwed Dr. Joseph Ventura out of royalties by telling him that the owner of Posture Pal "was no longer in the business".

All filings with the US District Court will also be made available.

Email correspondence between Chris Geisert and Bernard Brown will also be divulged for historical reasons.

Emails between nFinity Capital will also be released, the investor who may or may not have also been a victim of fraud or a conspirator of fraud will also be posted online.

A website will be listed soon where all the information will be posted.

As there are a lot of correspondence, planning of the website will need to be worked out.

Depo Energy CEO Richard Aland has already been made aware of Bernard Brown's business ethic and behavior.

Had an Experience with Depo Energy?

Comments